The scopes of the Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development (JEDS) include, but not limited to, Economic development; Sustainability management; Industrial sector; Corporate governance, public policy; international organizations; Environmental economics; Food systems, and populations. The journal is published in both printed and online versions.
The ambition of JEDS is to become a recognized top tier journal, acclaimed for redirecting international economics and sustainability research and for defining new directions.
IISTE is a member of CrossRef.
Paper Submission:Please follow the following two files to prepare your paper, then send it to JESD@iiste.org
Index of this JEDS journal:
- EBSCO (U.S.)
- Index Copernicus (Poland)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory (ProQuest, U.S.)
- JournalTOCS (UK)
- PKP Open Archives Harvester (Canada)
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (Germany)
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB (Germany)
- SCI-Edge (U.S.)
- Open J-Gate (India)
- OCLC WorldCat (United States)
- Universe Digtial Library (Malaysia)
- NewJour (Georgetown University Library, U.S.)
- Google Scholar
The publication charge of this journal: 160 USD (online publication only) or 165 USD (online publication + 2 hard copies)