UIJRT (United International Journal for Research & Technology)
UIJRT (United International Journal for Research & Technology) is a salient open-access peer-reviewed international E-journal for research, science, engineering & technologies. Papers reporting original research or extended versions of already published conference/journal papers are all welcome.
Papers for publication are selected through peer review to ensure originality, relevance, and readability. The journal ensures a wide indexing policy to make published papers highly visible to the scientific community. We issue separate E-certificate to each and every author.
We help our authors in advance engineering research in different branches like Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Information Technology, etc. and in science fields by providing world-class information and innovative tools that help them make critical decisions, enhance productivity and improve outcomes.
We also care about every research scholar to help them in their research work and also gives assistance for innovative ideas.
- UIJRT is listed in google scholar, Scribd, ResearchGate, Blogger and many more.
- UIJRT is an international, open, quick and easy to access journal, peer review.
- Our aim is to explore the evolution of advanced engineering and technology.
- We have an editorial board and their members from several branches of engineering, applied science, and their parallel fields
- Any queries will be resolved within 24 hours.
- Author’s can download their paper at any time.
- We issue separate e-certificate to each and every author.
- We promote author papers through backlinking on other websites.
- We conduct time to time conference in reputable institutions and explore the author’s innovating ideas.
- We provide global exposure for every research fields.
- We have a connection between researchers and aspirants between different areas such as engineering, management, applied science, and mathematics.
We are indexing all published paper on following open access website’s database.
- Google Scholar Indexing