International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research
Abbreviation Int. J. Eng. Tech. Mgmt. Res.
DOI prefix 10.29121
Online ISSN 2454-1907
Editor-in-chief Prof. Sonika Rathi
Publisher Granthaalayah Publications and Printers
Language of Publication English
Indexing CrossRef, Google Scholar, Portico, Index Copernicus, Research Gate, Academia, Research Bible, Semantic Scholar, J-Gate...and many more
International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research is an open access journal that provides monthly publication of articles in all areas of Engineering and Management. It is an international refereed e-journal. IJETMR have the aim to propagate innovative scientific research and eminence in knowledge. IJETMR Journals has become a prominent contributor for the research communities and societies. IJETMR Journal is making the bridge between research and industrial developments.
The key objectives of IJETMR Journal are:
- To provide a platform for the promulgation of research outputs and activities in engineering and management fields.
- To publish knowledge and results in an efficient and effective manner.
- To ensure the implementation of copyright and intellectual property law, IJETMR Journal keeps a strong eye on the content of research papers.
- To encourage new research for the industrial applications in engineering and management fields.
- To improve the standards of scientific journals for the international dissemination of information.
- To bring together and build a team of outstanding experts on one platform from all over the world.
- To produce the authentic and qualitative research.