Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Taiwanese Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology is a peer-reviewed journal and open access publishing editorials, reviews, original articles, short communications, case reports, research letters, correspondence and letters to the editor in the field of obstetrics and gynecology.
The aims of the journal are to:
- Publish cutting-edge, innovative and topical research that addresses screening, diagnosis, management and care in women's health
- Deliver evidence-based information
- Promote the sharing of clinical experience
- Address women-related health promotion
- The journal provides comprehensive coverage of topics in obstetrics & gynecology and women's health including maternal-fetal medicine, reproductive endocrinology/infertility, and gynecologic oncology.
Abstracting and indexing
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- SIIC Data Bases
- Science Citation Index Expanded
ESSENTIAL SCIENCE INDICATORS FIELD