3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing
3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing is a peer-reviewed journal that provides a forum for world-class research in additive manufacturing and related technologies. The Journal explores emerging challenges and opportunities ranging from new developments of processes and materials, to new simulation and design tools, and informative applications and case studies. Novel applications in new areas, such as medicine, education, bio-printing, food printing, art and architecture, are also encouraged.
The Journal addresses the important questions surrounding this powerful and growing field, including issues in policy and law, intellectual property, data standards, safety and liability, environmental impact, social, economic, and humanitarian implications, and emerging business models at the industrial and consumer scales.
ISSN: 2329-7662 | Online ISSN: 2329-7670
3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing coverage includes:
- Novel additive manufacturing processes and techniques
- Improvements of established methods and materials
- Modeling and simulation of additive manufacturing processes
- New materials, meta-materials, digital materials, lattices, and multi-material printing
- Active and electronic materials fabrication
- Hybrid additive and conventional manufacturing
- Medical applications of 3D printing and bio-printing
- Application of 3D printing in education
- Advanced methods in product lifecycle design, testing and adaptation
- Material mechanical properties, solidification processes for powders, liquids, and solids
- Rapid tooling, remote manufacturing
- Economic and social, and humanitarian considerations of democratizing manufacturing
- Advances in personal 3D Printers and consumer adoption
- Mass customization, new business models
- Material performance standards and data exchange formats
ESSENTIAL SCIENCE INDICATORS FIELD
Current Contents®/Engineering, Computing & Technology
Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
Mary Ann Liebert Inc.