International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering
Scopus coverage years: from 2018 to 2019(coverage discontinued in Scopus)
Publisher: Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering and Sciences Publication
Business, Management and Accounting: Management of Technology and Innovation
Engineering: General Engineering
Source type: Journal
IJRTE International Journal of Recent Technology and EngineeringIt is academic, online, open access, peer reviewed international journal. It aims to publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Textile Engineering and all interdisciplinary streams of Engineering Sciences. All submitted papers will be reviewed by the board of committee of IJRTE.
The aim of the journal is to disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of Engineering and allied fields, to dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research, to seek original and unpublished research papers based on theoretical or experimental works for the publication globally, to publish original, theoretical and practical advances in Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Textile Engineering and all interdisciplinary streams of Engineering Sciences, to impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research, to solicit original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
Papers for the regular issues of the journal can be submitted, round the year, electronically at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org After the final acceptance of the paper, based upon the detailed review process, the paper will immediately be published online. However, assignment of the paper to an specific Volume / Issue (see archive) of the Journal will be taken up by the Editorial Board later; and the author will be intimated accordingly. For Theme Based Special Issues, time bound Special Call for Papers will be announced and the same will be applicable for that specific issue only.
- Scopus is a bibliographic database containing abstracts and citations for academic journal articles. It covers nearly 22,000 titles from over 5,000 publishers, of which 20,000 are peer-reviewed journals in the scientific, technical, medical, and social sciences. It is owned by Elsevier and is available online by subscription.
- The University Grants Commission of India (UGC India) is a statutory body set up by the Indian Union government in accordance to the UGC Act 1956 under Ministry of Human Resource Development, and is charged with coordination, determination and maintenance of standards of higher education.
- Index Copernicus International is an international, specialized platform for promoting scientific achievements, as well as supporting national and international collaboration between scientists, publishers of scientific journals and scientific entities.
- Google Scholar provides a simple way to broadly search for scholarly literature. From one place, you can search across many disciplines and sources: articles, theses, books, abstracts and court opinions, from academic publishers, professional societies, online repositories, universities and other web sites.
- The Indian ISSN Centre at the National Science Library, NISCAIR, New Delhi is one of a network of over 89 national centres worldwide. It is responsible for assigning ISSNs, to serials published in India.
- DOAJ is a community-curated online directory that indexes and provides access to high quality, open access, peer-reviewed journals.
- J-Gate acts as an electronic gateway to global e-journal literature with a customization functionality to search your own subscribed journals through one single search box. The J-Gate platform is fronted by a simple, intuitive, and easy-to-use interface, and also gives users complete control over search filters. By allowing users to access content from a wide variety of publishers on a single platform, J-Gate exponentially increases journal usage.
- WorldCat is the world’s largest network of library content and services. WorldCat libraries are dedicated to providing access to their resources on the Web, where most people start their search for information.
- Informatics is a branch of information engineering. It involves the practice of information processing and the engineering of information systems, and as an academic field it is an applied form of information science.
- The Directory of Research Journal Indexing (DRJI) is to increase the visibility and ease of use of open access scientific and scholarly journals thereby promoting their increased usage and impact. DRJI supply champion has access to global-renowned content in all discipline areas including magazine and journal articles. It advocate, educate, and provide the central resource for indexing.
- Blue Eyes Intelligence Engineering & Sciences Publication (BEIESP) is a registered International body that publishes scientific original cutting edge research articles in the field of Engineering, Technology, Science, Management, and Humanities for more than 125 countries since the year 2010 which is beneficial for scholars, students, engineers, researchers, and scientist.
- The Global Impact Factor (GIF) provides quantitative and qualitative tool for ranking, evaluating and categorizing the journals for academic evaluation and excellence. This factor is used for evaluating the prestige of journals. The evaluation is carried out by considering the factors like peer review originality, scientific quality, technical editing quality, editorial quality and regularity..
- Research Gate is a social networking site for scientists and researchers to share papers, ask and answer questions, and find collaborators.. More…
- ROAD has been developed with the support of the Communication and Inform…ation Sector of UNESCO, it provides a free access to a subset of the ISSN Register. This subset comprises bibliographic records which describe scholarly resources in Open Access identified by an ISSN: journals, monographic series, conference proceedings and academic repositories.
- Digg is a news aggregator with a curated front page, aiming to select stories specifically for the Internet audience such as science, trending political issues, and viral Internet issues.